Saturday, January 12, 2013

Family Time

So I've been up since 6 this morning and I'm exhausted. The three kids (I'm staying with my nephew for a few weeks) and I had a great time though. We went to the local mall and played at the arcade for a few hours. It was so much fun watching the kids play games and run around the arcade having fun with each other. Around 11ish, we went home and we had lunch and watched tv. I'm not sure what movie we watched but it was probably Tinkle Bell. (I've watched this movie so many times I could probably recite every word Tinkle Bells says. lol) After lunch, I had to put the baby down for a nap and my oldest and I got on the computer and went over some lessons from the on line piano program KinderBach. Around 2pm, my mother in law showed up and she watched the kids while I cleaned up the house and folded some laundry. A little time later, my youngest woke up from her nap and she played with her "grammy", sister, and cousin. My mother in law leaves and our nightly route started. My life right now is so different from when I was single and had no responsibilities. I came and went as I pleased and had no one that depended on me. Yes my life has changed but I LOVE it. I don't get to pick up and go as I please because I have naps to think about and other responsibilities that have entered my life. I would not change it for the world though. I have been BLESSED with two healthy and wonderful little girls and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment