Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Jesus' Crucifiction Book of Matthew

Easter
Then he said to them, "My soul is over whelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me." Jesus prays " My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." Jesus prays a second time "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.
Even though He was fully aware of what was to come, He was thinking of you and me. May we all remember what Easter is all about. It's about a man that had the power to call a legion of angles to come to His rescue but He didn't. Jesus says "Do you think I cannot call on my Father and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would Scripture be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?" Thank you Lord for loving a sinner like me. 
 
 The Life Story of The Messiah Jesus Christ
 
Thy Will be Done
Image From:
 Lost Seed
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment