Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Ultimate Book of Kids Concoctions: Cotton Clay



I purchased the book The Ultimate Book of Kids Concoctions years ago when I was an elementary school teacher. The other day it was pretty cold so I did not want to take the girls outside. I took out the book and started looking for fun hands on activities for the girls and I to make. I came across a really easy make your own clay recipe.





The ingredients are:
3 cups cotton balls
2 cups water
2/3 cup flour


My almost 8 year old made a snowman.


My 3 year old made an alligator. 

My house is not the cleanest place any more. But I'm having fun with my girls. I want them to remember us having fun and building memories. I want them to look back one day and remember the "fun messes" and not me placing them in front of the TV or sending them outside because I wanted to keep my house clean.
















No comments:

Post a Comment