Thursday, April 11, 2013

Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe


 No Tomato Sauce!!!! What Am I Going To Do?

tomatoes
Brecorder.com
 The other day, I babysat my girlfriend's children so she may attend a church drama. The kids were all playing in the play room when I decided to cook some spaghetti. I had the noodles in the boiling water and the meat on the stove top. I went into the pantry and noticed I did not have any spaghetti sauce. I looked every where and could not find any. I was really freaking out because I couldn't even go out and purchase some.  My vehicle is not big enough to seat 4 children in the back and I did not have the mom's permission to take them anywhere. So I decided to google "how to make homemade spaghetti sauce" and noticed that all of the recipes required tomato paste. I had every ingredient but tomato paste. So I googled how to make tomato paste and I learned that all I needed to do was take the tomato sauce and cook it for 8 minutes. So with the help of the Internet, I was able to combine a few recipes and make homemade spaghetti sauce and the day was saved.Oh by the way, the kids liked it. :)


Recipe

Tomato Paste (half a can)
Tomato Sauce (half a can)
1 onion
1 tomato
Brown Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment