Monday, January 13, 2014

Disney Princess Candyland





Disney Princess Candyland was given to my almost 8 year old for Christmas this past December. It's definitely not a board game for an 8 year old but my 3 year old loves it. She loves playing with the princesses.

Included in the box is a game board, instructions, 4 princesses (Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White), and the color cards to tell you where to move. Princess Tia, Jasmine, Rupunzle, and Ariel are pictured on the box and on the game board.



I actually use the game to teach her how to count and to review her colors. When it's her turn, she takes a card. I ask her in Spanish what color is on the card and she tells me. Then I have her count how many spaces she needs to move to land on the color or special box that she just picked.



No comments:

Post a Comment